TV Comedy/Two and a half men

In TV shows do they always have to use the full theme-song or can they just use a shortened version in some episodes?

It really doesn't matter long term. Most of the time, if they have a big show that they know will go over on time, they will shorten the open on the song. If they are cool on time, they'll keep it the same. Usually the whole song written is never used. They only use part of it in editing. So, the actual song is usually shortened up to fit within about 30 seconds or less.

TV Comedy

Joe Burgett

When it comes to TV, the best shows ever were the comedy ones. Family comedies were big in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and now. And I know everything about them. It doesn't matter if its Momma's Family, Full House, a Disney or Nickelodeon Show, etc. There is no denying that I am a TV comedy geek. Ask anything!

Over 19 years of experience here. When you grow up in the generation I did, TV is a big part of your life. I watched plenty of it, and even watched older videos from my parents' childhoods. I am a TV geek, so I know a lot about this subject

High School grad (2008) College Student, TV Broadcasting