TV Comedy/sit-com query/synopsis

Question
I have written a pilot and a couple of episodes for a 1/2 hour sit-com that is mostly "Spoof" comedy and I am concerned about how to write the query and synopsis as not to get a chance to be get past the two and get someone to read the pilot itself. The closest shows I can relate it to is "My Name is Earl" or maybe "Reno 911". I have read on the web to post it on "The Blacklist" web site and perhaps get to read the two shows Treatments but I think The Blacklist is either no longer in business or maybe part they have merged with another Co. I can join other sites but I would like to narrow the field; it's a lot of$$    THANK YOU FOR ANY THOUGHTS!

Answer
Though this isn't really my area, I've heard good things about "ink tip". Professionals routinely search the site looking for new talent/ideas. One of the good things is you'll get a statistic on how many reads you've had.

I'd also register the work with the Writers Guild of America (WGA). Its cheaper than copyrighting the work and much faster.

Good luck.  

TV Comedy

Bill Richter