TV Industry/Reality Show Idea about autism

Question
Hi,I just wanted to know how I would go about pitching an idea for a reality show and starring in it, about raising severely autistic twins with limited income. To be perfectly honest,im not even interested in money, just thought it would be a great way to educate people as autism is so very misunderstood. I really Think a show like this would be very beneficial. I dont live in California, or New York. Im in Oregon. Im hoping you can direct me to the right person. Thank you, Rebecca

Answer
Hi, Rebecca.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but I wanted to do a little extra homework here.

I've spoken to a couple of reality producers.  They are suggesting that you prepare some footage of you and your family - regular moments, extreme moments, all the things that make your family special.  When you have that, please prepare a mini biography of the members of your family and the story you want to tell.

Then, please write me back here ---- but this time --- make the query PRIVATE.  I'll then get you some info on how to forward the material on.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!
Marrissa

TV Industry

Marrissa O`Leary