TV Industry/WORK

Question
I JUST MOVED TO CALI FROM TEXAS AND MY DREAM IS TO BE IN REALITY TV! I KNOW IT SOUNDS RETARTED BUT ITS THE ONLY THING I SEE MYSELF DOING! WHERE DO I START????

Answer
Hi Summer.

There are a number of sources for reality casting.  You just have to look carefully.

Start with the websites for the television networks.  They often have casting for reality shows listed, if you just hunt.

You can get a trial subscription to IMBBPro.com and look up the producers and casting directors for shows you wold like to be on.  Then, find the websites for those producers and casting directors.  They are usually working on other projects, and list what they need on their websites, or have newsletters you can subscribe to.  Try reaching out to them on Facebook and Twitter, too.

You may see ads on things like Craig's List, too.  I can't vouch for those, so make sure that if you do follow up on them, you act safely and carefully.

Good luck!
Marrissa  

TV Industry

Marrissa O`Leary