TV Industry/partnering up with production companies

I created a series of reality show concepts. Some are unique do to its niche. Some are spin offs to already successful shows. My question is how do I convince a production company to look at or partner up with me to produce my shows?.13 in total.

The most effective way will be to find a unique and charismatic individual around whom you can craft a show, work with an attorney to sign that talent to an option, then shop the show and the talent.  Ideas are not big commodities in the industries - execution is (which experienced producers provide) and talent is very key right now, particularly for docuseries and formats.

TV Industry

DMA/Donna Michelle Anderson

Reality TV Production Screenwriting Story Structure Casting & Branding for Artists

Reality TV writer/producer/show runner Story Analyst for film production company Former professional model/actor/singer Frequent public speaker College Instructor at several institutions Author of two professional books

Producers Guild of America Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Showbiz Mensans Stanford in Entertainment

Produced by Across the Internet

B.A. with distinction, Stanford University