TV Industry/partnering up with production companies

Question
I created a series of reality show concepts. Some are unique do to its niche. Some are spin offs to already successful shows. My question is how do I convince a production company to look at or partner up with me to produce my shows?.13 in total.

Answer
The most effective way will be to find a unique and charismatic individual around whom you can craft a show, work with an attorney to sign that talent to an option, then shop the show and the talent.  Ideas are not big commodities in the industries - execution is (which experienced producers provide) and talent is very key right now, particularly for docuseries and formats.

TV Industry

DMA/Donna Michelle Anderson