TV Industry/quiz show software

Question
Hello Marrissa--I have created and developed a trivia show targeting Baby Boomers but fun for everyone.  I am a businessman and I want to package it so that an agency or production company can use it once we begin to work together.  I would like to know what software to use for questions and answers.  It would have a similar presentation to the "millionaire" quiz show--one question and four answers to choose from but I also want to be able to add photos of people to the questions when they show up on the big question screen.  thanks for any suggestions/directions you can give me.  Steve

Answer
Hi Steven -

Sorry to take so long to get back.  I've been horribly under the weather and just now climbing out.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any question/answer software you could use for game shows.  They actually hire writer/researchers whose job it is to come up with them.  

If you're just talking about making a pitch presentation, then I think you could probably construct something in either Powerpoint or Adobe that could be interactive enough for getting the execs to try and answer the questions during your pitch (but I wouldn't really recommend that because not getting the right answer might put the person you're pitching to in a bad mood).

Best of luck to you!
Marrissa

TV Industry

Marrissa O`Leary