TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Sanyo DS25390 TV

Kevin wrote at 2013-12-03 06:01:55
This is an old thread, but the capacitor you are looking for is at C622 on the circuit board. Incidently, I have replaced it and still have a buzzing relay. The relay is an OEG part, #SDT-SH-112DM and is apparently out of production. A little searching and you should be able to find a description I found to modify a more common one from radioshack to work.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Rick Montgomery

Most questions about 1970's-1980's audio equipment. Most 1980's -1990's VCR's and VCR combo's. Most 1980's-1990's car audio, except original equipment. I know name brand after-market such as Kenwood, Pioneer, JVC, and some Sony. I am not so good with TV's, DVD's or camcorders. I do not work on Projection TV sets at all. I also have no access to documebntation for sets outside of the United States.

Professional Electronics Technician since 1975, specializing in most audio, home, portable and car. Also all VCR's. Limited TV knowledge. No projection TV experience

Through work, NESDA.

High School. Graduated with 2 yrs Vocational Electronics in High School.

Certificates of completion of factory training seminars for various brands

Thousands of customers to the Service Centers I have worked for.