TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Television problems - Sanyo

Debbie wrote at 2014-07-08 20:21:23
Thank you so much! The television is working but can I ask you one more question?

When we power on, a box always comes up in the middle of the screen asking  " select proper location for

Your tv, the display will be adjusted for best result". So we always choose "home" and not "store". Then we choose

Cable and exit. Then we go to input and Hdm13 (because it always back to A2 so we have to reset it every time we turn on the

Television.  What can I do to hold this setting and not have to fix it every time we turn

On our tv??  Thank you so much

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Henry A. McKelvey

I have worked in the Electronics field for 25 years, and have been a Telecommunications Expert for 20 years. My Expertise has been in: Video, Audio, RF, Television, and Stereo. I have been in the Television repair business for 25 years and have repaired over 20,000 Televisions in that time. I was a manager of an Information Technology Training Team at The Verizon Advanced Services Group Center, and a Distinguished Member of Technical Staff at Verizon Laboratories. I am now working full time in the TV repair industry until I can find another full time job, I know what your question is: "why don't you just work full time in the TV repair industry permanently?" Well the answer to that is simple, due to the complexity and the DIY craze, TV repair work is at best a good way to make extra money, not to rely on it for your livelihood. A sad truth, but a truth nonetheless.

25 years as an Electronics Repair Technician, 20 years as a Telecommunications Expert, and I love Electronics.

The Society of Broadcast Engineers (SBE) The International Society of Certified Electronics Technicians (ISCET)

On-Line: (solutions to repair issues)
US Patent and Trade Office: (Copy and paste the link below)

University of Phoenix (MSCIS working on) University of Phoenix (BSIT 2006) World College CIE (BTEE 2006) Cleveland Institute of Technology (ASEE 2006) National Education Center (Diploma in Commputer and Network Technology 1989) TESST Electronics School (Diploma in Electronics Engineering Technology 1985) AG Bell Vocational High School (Diploma in Electronics Repair (Radio and Television Repair 1983)

Society of Broadcast Engineers Membership (July 2006) Special Technology Achievement & Recognition Award (STAR Award) August 2004 (ISO 9000 Certification VTO-SIT) CWNP Certified Wireless Network Administrator (June 2004) Special Technology Achievement & Recognition Award (STAR Award) September 2003 (MSN Project) Special Technology Achievement & Recognition Award (STAR Award) November 2003 (Client CD and Registration Server Issue) Network Management Certification (ICCP)(2002) Data Communications Engineer Certification (Global Knowledge)(2002) TCP/IP Network Analyst Certification (ICCP) (2002) Winners Circle Award for Development of the DNOC Provisional training Team (2001) FCC License General Radiotelephone without endorsement (1985) FCC License General Radiotelephone with shipboard RADAR endorsement (1985) Certified Electronics Technician Certificate (Electronic Communications)(1989) Certified Electronics Technician Certificate (Consumer Electronics)(1985) 6 Patent Applications on file (do google search on "Henry A. McKelvey")