TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/car vcr installation

Guill wrote at 2014-05-25 13:51:41
I too have the same system on my 02 express but I was trying to replace the VCP as mine stoped working due to a liguid spill from the cup holders above and no this adaptor will not work as thesystem conector is a round 9 pin conector , I lookdd and could not find a solution other than runing a long RCA cable to the rsar jack and power the dvd from the same sorce as the old unit was installed. Works as it should. If the video does not work from the auxiliarie jack the yellow one is video and that may just be disconected some where either at the back of the jack or the back of the radio or console system. Hope this helps someone.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio