TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/APEX AT2704S - Blue Screen

Question
This is regarding an APEX AT2704S.  The TV worked fine yesterday.  Turned the TV on this morning the screen is blue and there is red key in the bottom left corner.  There is no sound and the there is no result when the volume, TV/video or channel buttons are pushed.  I have unplugged the and re-plugged the TV but there is no change.  Any advise would be appreciated.

Answer
Seems you have accidentally activated the child or parental control lock out.  The owners manual gives you instructions on how to get out of it.

You can download the owners manual from the Internet with a basic google search finding.  Pages 11 and 12 contain the necessary information.

Hope this solves your problem.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan