TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Hatachi Ultravision

Question
The tv will not stay on. when I turn it on it will stay on for about 5 minutes then cut off. I will have to wait 10 to 30 minutes to be able to turn it back on. What can I do to fix. Thank you!

Answer
Ultravision name covers many, many models and many different technologies.  We need the model number of your tv to give you any useful information.  Can you send that in a followup question, please.

Most often the problem for these symptoms is a bad power supply circuit - but there are many other possible causes as well.

You could try a hard reset; it may help.  Sometimes clears up the problem.  Do this by unplugging the tv for at least 4 hours or overnight.  Then power it up again to see if it stays on.

Awaiting your follow up reply.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan