TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/mitsubishi hd 1080 WS-55809

Question
I have a Mitsubishi HD 1080 WS-55809 projection TV. I recently moved it into another room and now all I get is static.  Every time I turn it on I have to reset the cable channels.  It won't store them.  After I reprogram it to store the channels, it may work for 15 minutes to an hour then it goes back to static.  This was given to me by a friend so I don't have the manual.  Any suggestions?

Brett

Answer
I would have to make a wild guess on this one.

My thought is the connection from the cable line to the tv is not making good contact.  Try wiggling the cable, reinsert the plug at each end of the cable to wall and cable to tv.  Maybe that will improve the situation.

You can download the owners manual freely at the site below:

http://www.retrevo.com/search/v2/jsp/mytrevo/myTrevo.jsp?page=man

You can also download the service manual and schematics freely if you google "WS-55809 service manual" or similar.  Service manual is usually a $30 to $50 purchase.

Hope this will help. Let me know if you need more.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan