TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/RCA Model P46810LV Rear Projection TV

Working great last night ,but won't power on today,when you push power on button hear a noise that sounds like it is coming from the speaker. Chassis # PTK195AA any suggestions? does it have a fuse?

The set is getting old.  There are many forum comments online which indicate this model is quite laden with reliability problems.

While the most common problem in cases such  as yours is failure of the power supply circuits there are other causes such as deflection amplifiers and convergence chip failures.

I think testing by a competent technician is necessary to identify for certain what has failed.

Wish I had some more clear recommendations for you.

PS: The fact the noise seems to be coming out of the speaker indicates more than not a power supply problem.  If you are technologically blessed you would want to check the rectifier diodes and the electrolytics in the ripple reducer section.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio