TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Samsung TV Colour gone

Question
My Samsung 50 inch PS50A416C1DXXU TV has just had a funny turn, and the colour has gone funny - black and primary colours only.

It's 4 years old and we're a bit concerned as we have another one the same age!

Is this a fatal problem, or can it be repaired?

Answer
Is a plasma with sophisticated technology.  Of course it can be repaired.  But, it may be costly.

Probably needs a board replacement.  The will cost in the neighborhood of 30 to 60 pounds.

You may need a technician to do the repairs unless you are technologically gifted and can Do It Yourself (DIY).

Hope this helps.

PS:  The price of new 50" plasma and LCD sets has come down in price substantially during the last year or so.  You may want to think about replacing it rather than repairing it.  It is a decision you must make on your own.  Cheers  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan