TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/technika lcdtv

I have a Technika 32" lcdtv X32/29G GB/TCU-UK.less than two years old.
The problem i have. Perfect picture top half of screen,the bottom half is complete but two or three bottom halves super imposed on picture.Would appreciate any help on the fault.I am an ex tv engineer of 20 years.Have been out of trade for ten years,this flat screen technology is nothing i have ever encountered.Many thanks for your time. Phil.

It is a guess without doing some testing.   My guess is the main board needs repair or replacing.  It is about 30 pounds to purchase a replacement board - if that were the culprit.

It may be that some wiggling and jiggling would clear up a bad connection of one of the ribbon cables.  Or, if you are brave, disconnect from the mains, remove the back cover and reinsert all the cables, connectors, etc. as one of them may be making poor contacts.

Welcome to the world of digital electronics!  It's not like the old days, is it!  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio