TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/no picture or sound

Question
i have a 46 in. sanyo model dp46849 about 4 years old it had been doing weird things for awhile sometimes it had half the picture upside down and half right side up finialy it just poped and the picture went out still had sound but finialy the sound went out to any idea

Answer
One never knows without testing and measuring what is going on with the circuit systems.

My guess is you will need a new main processor board.

A replacement board is $85 to $100 depending on where you purchase it.  Takes an hour or so  to pluck out the old one and put in the new one.

But, still a guess. I give it about 75% the new main board will fix the problem.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan