TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Tv

Question
I have a Hisense led lcd Tv model no.F42k20e this past saturday I was watching it and a line appeared in the middle of it and wont go away. What can I do to make it go away

Answer
Sorry, I don't know this model at all.  I think it is from FRYs is it not?  Have you tried asking their technical department about it?  Is there a hotline listing in the manual?

The owners manual that I found online shows only an email address for service - on the inside front cover.

A vertical line is usually related to a display defect and requires replacement of the entire panel - which is very, very expensive.  But, sometimes it can be remedied by tapping on the top of the frame around the display panel or screen.  A horizontal line is more often associated with electronics processing circuits and requires replacement of an inside printed board.  But, there are many possible causes and remedies.  Perhaps you will need someone who can diagnose it with test procedures.

This model is relatively new and may still be under warranty. IF so, you should contact the warranty people as soon as possible.

Hope this will help you get a solution.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan