TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/3 Inputs stopped working

Question
Have a Mitsubishi ws-a55 born 10/2002. This has been a great unit but the other day the 3 inputs stopped working so now no Wii netflix or Dvd player. Is this a costly repair or an easy fix?

Really like the unit and would like to fix either self or tech depends on what's involved and cost.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
lets try a reset,

3. Initial Setup
A. Option Menu Setup
Follow the steps below for the initial set-up:
1   Select the "MENU" display by pressing the "MENU" button once.
2   Press the number buttons "2", "2", "7", "0" in sequence to select the "OPTION MENU" display.
3   Press the "ADJUST" button to select "INITIAL."
4   Press "ENTER." NOTE: At this time channel 3 is automatically selected.

do all this using the reomte

let me know if it works.

Allan

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Allan Wainwright