TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/gpxhdt2804dt

Question
how can i hook up my Toshiba 26c100u to the gpx htd2804dt for regular surround sound

Answer
In looking at the Toshiba tv it seems there are no audio outputs.  And there are only analog audio inputs on the GPX unit.

1.  Therefore, an audio technician would need to go into the Toshiba and bring out the audio signals and wire up some jacks for cable connections.  Probably not worthy of the cost/expense of doing so.

2.  But, the Toshiba does have digital audio out and an HDMI out. If the GPX had digital audio input or HDMI input you could use either of those but as I look at the specs of the GPX unit I don't find either.  There are adapters that convert digital audio to analog audio that you could maybe find to do the job.  They cost around $50 and you can find them with a google or bing search.

That's it for today.  Sorry, no easy answer for you on this one.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan