TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/no sound on certain channels

Question
I have a Toshiba T.V. that just recently I have no sound on certain channels ,The channels that do have sound commercials don't have sound,than comes back on normal when over.got any ideas

Answer
With out the model number I am seriously handicapped.

If the set is an older one and has SAP you should go into the menu and turn off the SAP function.

Also, reseting the tv may be necessary.  Most tv owner manuals can be downloaded online with a simple google search.  The resetting procedure and new setup procedures is usually spelled out in detail.  Try that.  Then let me know.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan