TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Toshiba tv

Question
I have a toshiba tv model# 15DLV76
The tv will turn on on its own. If i turn it off it will come on from 30-120 min from turning it off. In order for it to not turn on I have to unplug it

Answer
Yipes.  That is annoying.  Suggestion:  At Dollar Tree and Walmart and such places you can find an extension cord that has a push button in the cord for foot operation or hand push.  Use that to keep the set OFF when you really want it off.  Then for viewing you can just fire it up with your foot or pushing the button.

Repair might require a new printed board be installed in the set which is much more costly than can be justified, I think.

Hope this helps.

PS:  Make sure your sleep settings and other menu items are set correctly, too...  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan