TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/toshiba tv Fly back cannot start.

Question
Hallo, can you list down for me what the cause problem flyback cannot start. i already check the out put voltage at secondary, B+ got around 100v, Horizontal pulse around 3v. main ic got vcc voltage around 3.3v. feedback circuit already changed all com ponent but still fail.  now i already blur where need to check. TV toshiba 29CJZ5SR chasis S3ES. Turn on just red led light.flyback cannot start.

Answer
My experience is the problem is still either a bad flyback (such as a shorted turn inside - which is very difficult to detect most of the time) or the horizontal deflection amplifier not giving sufficient pulse from the output transistor.  Most repair shops, for example, will replace both the flyback and the horizontal output transistor because they work together so closely.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan