TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/toshiba tv Fly back cannot start.

Hallo, can you list down for me what the cause problem flyback cannot start. i already check the out put voltage at secondary, B+ got around 100v, Horizontal pulse around 3v. main ic got vcc voltage around 3.3v. feedback circuit already changed all com ponent but still fail.  now i already blur where need to check. TV toshiba 29CJZ5SR chasis S3ES. Turn on just red led light.flyback cannot start.

My experience is the problem is still either a bad flyback (such as a shorted turn inside - which is very difficult to detect most of the time) or the horizontal deflection amplifier not giving sufficient pulse from the output transistor.  Most repair shops, for example, will replace both the flyback and the horizontal output transistor because they work together so closely.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio