TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/tv aquos component double image

Question
The image shows half of the screen size and double, only when using the component, do you think it's the calbe or something hardware related?

Answer
Without the model number I cannot know the technology and I/O configurations of your set.

But most of these kinds of problems are a result of improper connections or an older set that is not up to the latest standards which results in a compatibility problem..  

Why do you want to use component inputs?  Using the rgb or regular video inputs should work fine.  The picture quality is probably not any better with component if it is an older set.

Please check your owners manual for proper connections and compatibility questions.  Also, googling or binging your model number may point you to forums or others that have similar problems.

Best wishes.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan