TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/tv aquos component double image

The image shows half of the screen size and double, only when using the component, do you think it's the calbe or something hardware related?

Without the model number I cannot know the technology and I/O configurations of your set.

But most of these kinds of problems are a result of improper connections or an older set that is not up to the latest standards which results in a compatibility problem..  

Why do you want to use component inputs?  Using the rgb or regular video inputs should work fine.  The picture quality is probably not any better with component if it is an older set.

Please check your owners manual for proper connections and compatibility questions.  Also, googling or binging your model number may point you to forums or others that have similar problems.

Best wishes.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio