TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/RCA TV-

Question
RCA model #L26WD23 serial #H417LCA24
TV has been hooked to Shaw cable and working for about 2years.
Cable company came and were working on phone.When they left the TV screen was flashing "no signal".Turned TV off ,pressed lots of buttons,now the screen is stuck on "Language"screen and still no signal

Answer
First thing that comes to mind is a reset of the tv.  You may get a reset by unplugging the power cord for at least 2 hours, then try again.

Page 36 describes how to reset all the color and picture functions. And page 37 describes audio reset.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan