TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/hd tv

not sure if this is the right place to ask but thought i'd give it a shot. I have cable tv through a company called WOW I have 4 tv's 1 has a hi def reciever that I rent from the company $7 per month and I am wondering if their is a way to get the hd on one of my other tv's without renting another reciever--it is a new hdtv. Thanks for any info

WOW is a conventional cable company.

You can connect other tvs if the cable option you have it direct without a special digital settop box.  If the one tv you have connected is through a box you must contact WOW for adding other sets.   Most boxes will allow connection to an analog tv if it had a/v inputs.  

So, look at the back of you cable box and see if it has additional outputs such as a/v, hdmi.

You can come back with more questions but I would need to know the service you have with WOW and the model number of the other tv(s) that you wish to connect.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio