TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/TV NOT WORKING

Question
hI WE HAVE A Hisense 50 inch last night we turned it on we have volume butt no picture the tv is 2 months old . ? is it junk

Answer
Maybe still in warranty?  Check where you purchased it or call the manufacturer listed in the owners manual that came with the set.  Did you purchase the extended warranty when you bot it?

You did not give a model number but one that I checked indicated the warranty was good from the date of purchase for 36 months but certain aspects were not covered.  You should check your manual carefully.

The loss of picture could be improper settings, bad cable connection, bad video processing board, bad power voltage regulator for dc feed line to picture circuits, bad connector on the display.  And, others.

I suggest you try to get it remedied under factory warranty.  It is a worthy set and should give you good works for many months.

If you have further questions after exploring the above items, send me a followup but I must have a model number in order to go further.

Good Luck.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan