TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/32. Inch toshiba LCD tv

The tv tool a fall and now there is sound but no picture , the picture will come on for a second

It probably has a defect in the main board that was caused when the set took the fall. It may be worth just jiggling the set or smacking around the cabinet with your hand or fist.  This may reactivate the bad connection that was caused when the set was bumped during the fall.

Hope this helps. If you need more, let me know in a followup - but I need the model number to go any further with an answer.  Thank you.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio