TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/NHE x6 satellite receiver

Dear cleggsan,
I have got NHE x6 satellite receiver recently and I don't't know how to get special channels despite I have it's frequency and there is no guide with to know.
Can u help me?

First, try contacting the manufacturer.  Most manufacturers maintain a support page where you can download the respective manuals.

Your model seems to be an older one as on the NHE web pages they do not list it.

Xcite is a sales arm for the NHE-x6 (above) and you may want to contact them for obtaining the manual.

Tuning the receiver to a particular frequency and modulation scheme should be a straight forward matter.  Why don't you look at the owners manual and operating procedure of similar models made by other manufacturers which may lead you to the tuning procedure for your model. I think there are many similar schemes used by most manufacturers.

You did not say if you have it connected properly to the dish and that it has or has not been aligned to point directly to the satellite of choice but you must have a signal coming into the receiver for it to lock onto a particular satellite and channel.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio