TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/plug in external speakers

is it possible to use external speakers for model ky-345510,year 2003

Sorry, I could not find the model number you gave.  Can you check it and give me more information on the maker and a correct model number?

But, in general it is easy to add external speakers if the tv has an audio output.  Some have alternate speaker terminals that will feed from the tv internal amplifier.  But, most often the tv will have rca type outputs that can feed audio to and external amplifier/speaker.

If there are no speaker or audio outputs on the tv then it would require an engineering project to tap into the audio circuitry and bring out audio terminals.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio