TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/plug in external speakers

Question
is it possible to use external speakers for model ky-345510,year 2003

Answer
Sorry, I could not find the model number you gave.  Can you check it and give me more information on the maker and a correct model number?

But, in general it is easy to add external speakers if the tv has an audio output.  Some have alternate speaker terminals that will feed from the tv internal amplifier.  But, most often the tv will have rca type outputs that can feed audio to and external amplifier/speaker.

If there are no speaker or audio outputs on the tv then it would require an engineering project to tap into the audio circuitry and bring out audio terminals.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan