TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/power shuting off

Question
my tv a mitsubishi 65inch model wd-65737 keeps powering off when i first turn it on there will be a blinking orange light can u please help i have already changed the lamp 2months, and it worked fine until now.

Answer
It is probably something to do with the lamp. If you did not replace with a factory original replacement lamp it may not have lasted as long as it should.  Lamps that are not exact replacements can cause over heating or other malfunctions.

The present lamp or its replacement may need cleaning and reinstalling.  Please refer to the owners manual appendix D which has instructions on the care and attention the lamp and assembly should be given.

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you need more.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan