TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/power shuting off

my tv a mitsubishi 65inch model wd-65737 keeps powering off when i first turn it on there will be a blinking orange light can u please help i have already changed the lamp 2months, and it worked fine until now.

It is probably something to do with the lamp. If you did not replace with a factory original replacement lamp it may not have lasted as long as it should.  Lamps that are not exact replacements can cause over heating or other malfunctions.

The present lamp or its replacement may need cleaning and reinstalling.  Please refer to the owners manual appendix D which has instructions on the care and attention the lamp and assembly should be given.

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you need more.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio