TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/sony trinitron code number

Question
Sony model for a trinitron #kv32fs10 is 4357. Is that the same code # for model #kv32fs13? If not, I need that code number to program my universal tv remote.
ThankS!
Sandra Dee...

Answer
It is very likely the remote code number is the same for the two model numbers you gave.

But the code for the remote control is a function of the remote, not the tv.  If the universal remote you are using is the same kind/model then the number is the same.

You must get the code from the remote owners manual.  Most of them can be found by google searching for the remote code listing.

For example, here is a listing of the codes for an RCA brand universal remote control.

http://www.thompsontv.com/rcarc.html

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan