TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/tv repair

i have a rca hdtv srs en-v 32 inch model l32wd22-e the tv will not come on a red light is flashing from the power bulb,,it has been taking a minute to warm up before it comes on but know it is just not turning on at all... can you please help with any suggestions.... thank you...

This set is fraught with problems.  Just google you model number and see the listing of forums and comments about the power supply failure and other misdeeads.  Here is the first one to come up from a google search:

You can find others. There is no definitive conclusion without a tech looking into it but it would seem first guess would be the power supply and second guess the main board.  And, there could be others abounding.

Any power supply repairs or replacement will cost $$.  The cost for a power supply board may run over $50; the main board is around $100 - all depending on whom you purchase from.  

Hope this will help you decide what to do.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio