TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Analog vs converter vs antenna

Magnavox TV/VCR Model MC132EMG
I have connected the TV/VCR to the converter and the converter to the antenna
I am able to receive ABC and NBC and other non-essential stations.
I would like to receive CBS
I have been to and I know that both NBC and CBS are in my WNW and both ears of the rabbit ears face that way.
What do I try next?
Thank you

You should try reorienting the antenna to see if you can capture the channel you are looking for.  Or, you may need a more powerful antenna.  Rabbit ears are pretty much good for only nearby local broadcast signals.

If the CBS station is a long ways away compared with the other two your are getting - which you can determine by searching through the listings at - then a stronger antenna is likely necessary.

There are many suppliers of different type of antenna.  Here is just one example.  You can find others with google or bing.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio