TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/dvd,vcr player/recroder

Question
I have a Toshiba Mod.dvr620 less then a year old. I record with no problems on DVD/VCR. vcr play back is good,Ican not get the dvd disc to play on other dvd players.But It will play on my portable dvd player.

Answer
Here is a good commentary on this model that may point to a compatibility model between the type or disc the dvr620 will record on whilst other players may not support.

http://reviews.cnet.com/video-players-and-recorders/toshiba-dvr620/4505-6463_7-3

Your player will work compatibly on most all dvd formats but will record only in DVD+R discs, I think.  In any event, it may be a compatibility issue that you are facing.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan