TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/recieving local channels

Question
Have a philip tv model pr1904b101 . Have hooked up digital antenna but tv keeps goin through a channel setup. Still havent gotten a single channel. How do i stop the constant scanning & pick up channels

Answer
The pr1904b101 tv is an analog/crt tv.  It will not receive digital channels.  The FCC did away with analog tv transmission a few years ago.

Therefore, in order to receive digital signals off air you will need a digital converter = which connects between the antenna and the tv set.  You can purchase digital converters from Walmart and Radio Shack and other electronic retailers.  They cost around $40 to $60 now days.

Hope this helps.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan