TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/recieving local channels

Have a philip tv model pr1904b101 . Have hooked up digital antenna but tv keeps goin through a channel setup. Still havent gotten a single channel. How do i stop the constant scanning & pick up channels

The pr1904b101 tv is an analog/crt tv.  It will not receive digital channels.  The FCC did away with analog tv transmission a few years ago.

Therefore, in order to receive digital signals off air you will need a digital converter = which connects between the antenna and the tv set.  You can purchase digital converters from Walmart and Radio Shack and other electronic retailers.  They cost around $40 to $60 now days.

Hope this helps.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio