TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/TV Volume

Question
I have a Toshiba 42 inch integrated high definitation plasma tv. Unsure of age or model number for its monted on wall. Problem: volume on 2 chanels do not come on. other TV's in house are not affected and everything esle works very well picture color is outstanding.

Answer
My first thought is to do a reset and then go through the menu setup features making sure audio settings are correct.  If after going through all check points again (and again; sometimes it takes a couple of tries to get it right) and still no good, you may have a bad audio board that needs replaced or something like that.  You can google for boards but you must have the model number (which is given in the owners manual that you should have in your possession - never throw them away!).  Cost of boards is usually around $50 to $100 and can be replaced by medium talented electro genius.....

Let me know if you need more after finding the model number.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan