TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/ZVOX SPEAKER BOX

Question
I have the power fully on and the audio jacks red and white I the audio In the tv. I have pulled everything out and started over 4 times. Still nothing. I even tried all the settings on the tv sound menu. Nothing. Please help I was very excited for this zvox speaker system.
Thanks!!

Answer
You have got to help me.  I am eager and willing but you didn't give me any model numbers or what you are trying to do. There are many ZVOX SPEAKER BOX models and there are an infinite variety of tvs and sources to connect up with them.

Let me know what you've got and we can take it from there.

PS:  Some tv sets have only digital audio out and some sound bars have only composite connections.  So check for compatibility between the tv and the z box you have.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan