TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/ZVOX SPEAKER BOX

I have the power fully on and the audio jacks red and white I the audio In the tv. I have pulled everything out and started over 4 times. Still nothing. I even tried all the settings on the tv sound menu. Nothing. Please help I was very excited for this zvox speaker system.

You have got to help me.  I am eager and willing but you didn't give me any model numbers or what you are trying to do. There are many ZVOX SPEAKER BOX models and there are an infinite variety of tvs and sources to connect up with them.

Let me know what you've got and we can take it from there.

PS:  Some tv sets have only digital audio out and some sound bars have only composite connections.  So check for compatibility between the tv and the z box you have.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio