TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Changing input on Rca xl100 tv for DVD

I am trying to hook a DVD to the Rca xl100 tv.  I do not have the remote.  I tried to change the inputs from the menu button on the front but could not get that to change.  Is the rca jack set up for channel 91 or 92 on this tv?  I have tired that yet but will right away.  Any other help would be appreciated.

This is an old set and there is some confusion as to which of the several manuals are correct for which models.  It came in several different sizes and the exact model number is also confusing as rca made so many different models in this subcategory.

However, I am quite certain the remote must be used for a/v selection.  You can purchase a remote that will operate this tv at Walmart for under $10.00 and you can purchase the Dollar Tree remote that will operate it also (yes, $1.00 at Dollar Tree; the greatest value in remote controls for older tv models.)

Hope this helps you get it working.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio