TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/tv repair

i have a 2005 model mitsubishi projection screen tv hd1080 model no ws-65315 serial no 6776191 when we turn it on the green light comes on for a few seconds blinks twice an shuts off do you know what the problem could be

I agree with the comments found online from justanswer:

If you think it is the convergence gone out and you wand to fix it DIY, here is a repair kit that cost under $100.

Also see:

I suggest you snoop around on the internet for others who have had these same symptoms and try to converge on the most likely cause as outlined in the justanswer page then you can repair it yourself.

But, as justanswer said, any of these repairs for your set will run $300 to $500 if you have a shop do the work.  I don't know what they charge for a check out to identify the cause and repair estimate.  Most charge something like $35 to $100 for a house call.

Let me know how it goes.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio