TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/how to disassemble a Mitsubishi VS5073

You would greatly benefit from acquiring the service manual which has exploded views of how everything goes together.  An experienced technician who works on big screens regularly knows hot to take them apart from experience.

But, I ask the question: why must you disassemble? Usually, if you are doing a DIY job there would be some instructions.  Generally, the entire set is not disassembled, just the section that needs worked on.

For example there are known problems with this model and DIY repair kits are available. Two that I know of are for convergence repair and for electrolytic capacitors that need replaced.  You can google for the repair kits.

Best wishes.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio