TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/how to disassemble a Mitsubishi VS5073

Question

Answer
You would greatly benefit from acquiring the service manual which has exploded views of how everything goes together.  An experienced technician who works on big screens regularly knows hot to take them apart from experience.

But, I ask the question: why must you disassemble? Usually, if you are doing a DIY job there would be some instructions.  Generally, the entire set is not disassembled, just the section that needs worked on.

For example there are known problems with this model and DIY repair kits are available. Two that I know of are for convergence repair and for electrolytic capacitors that need replaced.  You can google for the repair kits.

Best wishes.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan