TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Mitsubishi TV Model WD-62825G

Question
The green light on TIMER blinks non stop and the TV wont turn on.  I have done the unplugging of it and also the SYSTEM RESET thing.  nothing changes. the green light continues to blink and TV wont come on.  I have never set the timer for anything.

Answer
Sorry to give you bad news.  This is usually a very expensive repair.  I am going to let you find out the details by just googling this: mitsubishi wd-62825g blinking green light

You will see several answers and comments about the cost of repairing the problem.

It is often, in the trade, called the green  light of death, indicating bad news because the replacement of the engine is so expensive.  There is the rare case where the problem is corrected by installing a new bulb but don't count on it.

Hope this helps.

PS: Look at this solution, also, which could be true in your case:

http://www.fixya.com/tags/wd_62825_blinking_green_light  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan