TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/51 inch vision flat screen

When I turn it on it cuts back off can it be fixed

Without the model number I can give you no specific information about your set.  Every model has different technology and circuitry and therefore different diagnostics for trouble assessments.

But, if it is an LCD, DLP or Diode LED tv you probably need a new power supply board or something like that.  Replacement boards typically run $50 to $125 depending on the model and manufacturer of the tv. You can google your model number and probably find comments by other owners who have similar problems.

Above is general guidance for LCD type flat screen tvs.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio