TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/51 inch vision flat screen

Question
When I turn it on it cuts back off can it be fixed

Answer
Without the model number I can give you no specific information about your set.  Every model has different technology and circuitry and therefore different diagnostics for trouble assessments.

But, if it is an LCD, DLP or Diode LED tv you probably need a new power supply board or something like that.  Replacement boards typically run $50 to $125 depending on the model and manufacturer of the tv. You can google your model number and probably find comments by other owners who have similar problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS4sIpdajVw

Above is general guidance for LCD type flat screen tvs.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan