TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/tv signal

Question
QUESTION: hi we recently added a dvd player to our tv, after watching a video we tried to return to the tv programs but up on the screen popped our door entrance surveillance video, we tried to get channels but no signal appears on the screen, can you please help,

ANSWER: Have you reset or gone back through setup of the tv? You might try that to get the set from taking the surveillance camera as the default setting.  Doing a reset may require you to rescan for the channels as well.

Good Luck.  Let me know if you need more ideas.

QUESTION: hi thank you very much for replying with your answer and advice,
we have tried to rescan for the channels but the tv doesn't seem to respond to this,?

Answer
But did you reset by going through the complete setup procedures.  This takes it back to the factory departure settings?  Also, try disconnecting the surveillance camera feed line so that when you reset or go back to tv it cannot connect to the camera because the signal is not present.  If the automatic settings are the cause, this should defeat the camera lock up.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan