TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Faulty dvd ez48vebrecorder dmr-

Question
My vcr/dvd recorder has stopped reading blak disks. The only ones I haven't tried are dvd ram. Also icannot access direct function mode or find dvd management. Look forward to your reply.
James

Answer
First try a reset of the recorder and/or go back through the setup procedure. If the internal firmware has a corruption in it the reset/setup may start it over again and get it right.

If reset does not help then try a software upgrade from the Panasonic websites for upgrading the software.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:__NKFgOJsIYJ:ftp://ftp.pana

Instructions above on upgrading procedures.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan