TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Panasonic lcd 42" tv

Question
After switching on the tv for about 1/2 an hour the pictures starts shaking and could not see the pictures clearly, sound is ok sometimes a thin line appear across the tv.but after switching off for sometime it appears ok but starts shaking the pictures after about 1/2 hour. pl answer

Answer
You probably have a failure occurring in the main board which process the digital video.

Replacing the main board would normally cost about 1/2 the value of the set; maybe less.  Since you did not give a model number I cannot look up the board you will need.  A place to search this out is shopjimmy.com who will have listings for all the boards of your model.

Also, you can google forums and threads and youtubes for your model and read from other's comments who have had same or similar problems.

Maybe this youtube will relate to your type of problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWSFwS3FH_c

Wishing you the best.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan