TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Panasonic lcd 42" tv

After switching on the tv for about 1/2 an hour the pictures starts shaking and could not see the pictures clearly, sound is ok sometimes a thin line appear across the tv.but after switching off for sometime it appears ok but starts shaking the pictures after about 1/2 hour. pl answer

You probably have a failure occurring in the main board which process the digital video.

Replacing the main board would normally cost about 1/2 the value of the set; maybe less.  Since you did not give a model number I cannot look up the board you will need.  A place to search this out is who will have listings for all the boards of your model.

Also, you can google forums and threads and youtubes for your model and read from other's comments who have had same or similar problems.

Maybe this youtube will relate to your type of problem:

Wishing you the best.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio