TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Samsung tv issue


I own a Samsung tv model number LN55c650L1FXZA.  On the back of the tv on the board where I have hdmi connectors, what is that particular board called?  I need to replace that board that the hdmi connector is on.  Its not the hdmi cable itself, its the connector. Thanks for your help.

I think the HDMI ports are on the main board.

There are several different boards for this model so you must get inside and to get the part number then order the part number that matches the board your has.

Shopjimmy is a good supplier but seems to be out of stock on some boards.

Here is another supplier:

And expect to pay around $80 to $100 area.

Good Luck.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.


Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications


Awards and Honors
Famous Engineer for Digital Audio

©2017 All rights reserved.