TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/universal remote control MX-780

Question
Hi Cleggsan,

I've been told it is really complicated to program a universal remote control, and actually  I'm experiencing it. I am trying to connect AT&T U-verse receiver, pioneer plasma TV, Sony dvd, and Denon RC-978 with a remote control MX-780. i have no instructions what makes things even more difficult.

I really appreciate you are taking your time in reading this e-mail, and I'd be grateful in you can give me some advice on how to deal with it.

Thanks and kindly regards,

Nacho

Answer
Yes, these universal remote devices sometimes takes a doctors degree in computer science to make the work.  But, this model is not so bad and the owners manual is quite complete.

I suggest you start by studying the important programming guide sections of the manual and see if that doesn't unlock some of the mystery behind setting it up.

You can download the manual online by just googling for it by model number.  It comes up right at the top  of the results.

Best wishes.  Let me know if you need more.  But, I think you will find the owners manual quite clear on how to set it up.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan