TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/19''HD READY DIGITAL LED TV WITH INTEGRATED DVD PLAYER

Question
Hi, I recently purchased an Alba TV with freeview but I live in Uganda and cannot assess any local channels in my area Kampala.

When I start auto tune, it brings only those channels from UK yet they cannot show because of signal. I have an outdoor antenna, it is a good receiver.

In Uganda we use digital TV.

How can I assess local tv channels and radio channels?

Please help?

Thank you.

Answer
Best if you check the compatibility of tv format. Uganda uses their own digital tv whereas the Alba sets are mostly UK format and they may not be compatible.

If the Alba is not compatible with the Uganda transmission standard then you must get a different tv.  

Sorry.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan