TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/sanyo tv

Question
I have a sanyo flat screen and the picture is jumping up and down and the color is a lil off how do I fix it and I allready checked all the compassiders they are all good im not sure whats next

Answer
What is the model number?  They are all different and the model number is the key to its specific technology.  But, you can find this out by just googling the Sanyo model number looking for comments and forums that discuss the same or similar problems.

Maybe youtubes like this one will help you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DedJvyNm_s4

and you can find others that may lead you to the specific problem with your model.

Good Luck.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan