TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/phillips lcd tv

Question
The manager at TGI Fridays gave me 2 Phillips 32" tvs model 32HFL5561/27.  Thet turn on but after about a minute both start flashing the power led 5 long and 3 short.  These are dated 2009.  They were plugged into a Dish network receiver at Friday's with an hdmi connector via a media extender but at home they will be plugged into a coax cable.  Thanks for the help

Answer
Looks like power supply is overloading and going into protection mode.  

Could be the power supply itself or some other circuit board that is defective and drawing too much power. That is my best guess.

I will refer you to my colleague on allexperts who has hands on experience with these models.  He can give you an experiential reply, hopefully.

That is my recommendation.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/TV-VCR-Stereo-1749/indexExp_8297.htm

and go to Alan Wainwright page where you can ask him a question.

Best wishes.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan